Le Mourier Minnow Camp (Ages 3-5)
Welcome to our BRAND NEW Minnow Camp page. Please find below details and pictures of what your son / daughter can look forward to while on camp with us!
A new option in 2023, Minnow Camp is the perfect blend of swimming tuition and fun games for ages 3 – 5yrs. Designed to teach little ones independence and improved confidence in the water, this is a great way for junior campers to build up the confidence and ability to join our Guppy Camp when they reach 4 years old. While on Minnow Camp they will be guided by our team of expert swimming teachers during a half hour swimming lesson each day where they will aim to work on improving confidence and skills in the water.
Campers may seem nervous to begin with at drop off, but our staff are very used to teaching this age group and will ensure your child settles in immediately. A caring and relaxed atmosphere will allow the children to thrive and their confidence in the water will come on in leaps and bounds over the week.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 12:30pm
- This camp is for children aged 3-5yrs (Campers aged five years and older join Guppy Camp)
- Each camper will enjoy a minimum of 30 minutes of swimming tuition each day taught by our fully qualified team of teachers. This is the equivalent of half a term of swimming lessons in a single week!
- Swimming lessons will be taught in ability-graded sessions; every child will be taught at their own level of ability.
- Games will take place on, in and under the water! Perfect for building up stamina and confidence for swimming, watersports and being around the water generally.
- Outdoor garden activities in our beautiful garden setting at Inverness Lodge.
All our Aquatics Camps book up well in advance so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Our camps are all CEYS Registered for Childcare so please remember to ask for your tax relief certificate in January for any camps your children joined during the previous calendar year.