Le Mourier Guppy Camp (Ages 4-8)
Welcome to our Guppy Camp page. Please find below details and pictures of what your son / daughter can look forward to while on camp with us!
The perfect combination of fun, fitness and learning in and around the water
Some of the activities featured on our Guppy Camp!
Our wonderful Guppy Camp is for ages 4 – 8yrs and offers the perfect combination of fun, fitness and learning in and around the water. During their time on Guppy Camp, campers will receive the equivalent of a full term’s worth of intensive swimming tuition in one of our two bespoke swimming venues.
Working on a variety of skills, stamina and improvement of swimming technique, campers will be guided by our team of dedicated teachers as they build on their existing swimming ability and gain hugely increased confidence in the water.
It’s no wonder campers don’t want the week to end, and with such quiet cars on the way home, often neither do the parents!
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4:30pm
- This camp is for children aged 4-8yrs (ages 8 plus and 100m-capable swimmers can join Marlin Camp!)
- 1 Hour swimming tuition each day. Lessons run by our fully qualified experienced team of teachers, equivalent to an entire term of swimming tuition in this single week!
- Swimming lessons taught in ability-graded sessions; every child will be taught at their own level of ability
- Games both on, in and under the water! Perfect for building up stamina and confidence around the water
- Critical lifesaving skills delivered in a fun and supportive environment
- Indoor Structured activities, soft play, team building and a dance party on Fridays!
- Outdoor garden activities, obstacle courses, forts, wendy houses and much more!
Our Guppy Campers will also enjoy:
- 1 hour extra swimming activity (Twice during the week) – Including Snorkelling, games and fun in the water. This develops confidence and ability- and is great fun!
- They will enjoy an excursion to a beach, the sand dunes or explore another of our island’s beautiful walks
- An afternoon discovering the wonders of Forest School!
- Disco Friday!!!! 🕺
All of our Aquatics Camps book up well in advance so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Our camps are all CEYS Registered for Childcare so please remember to ask for your tax relief certificate in January for any camps your children joined during the previous calendar year.